SELLING LAND AND FARMLAND IN SASKATCHEWAN
Selling The Farm
Selling your farm is not a decision that is made in one day. There are a lot of questions to think about.
The preparation of selling your land and your assets is not easy. Over many years, you have worked diligently through the hardships and have watched your farm grow. It's not just a piece of property that you have invested in, but it’s a lifestyle.
It is my role as your registered realtor to help you with your transition. I am here to listen to your needs and concerns while presenting the facts and making recommendations based on your situation. Here are some others have decided to sell:
- Health - Are you healthy enough to continue working in your environment? What is the risk of continuing?
- Wealth - The market is strong and the value of your property has increased. Is now a good time to sell?
- HR - A good number two and a set of helping hands is hard to find. Is it time for a change?
- Quality of Life - Change can be difficult. Is the change going to be positive on your life? Will it help remove your daily stress?
- Succession - Who will take over the farm? What is the next step if I leave?
For more information about selling your farm, give me a call at +1 (306) 526-8196 or send me an email at [email protected] We have helped many others transition into the next part of life. Let’s sit down for a cup of coffee and discuss how we can help you.
Prairies Realty Inc.